Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back to School Fashion for Little Girls

Do you have a little one headed back into school next week?

My kids are seeing their friends and cousins getting excited for going back to school. They aren't quite old enough for school yet but want to get in on all the excitement that their cousins are like: back to school shopping, school supplies and riding the bus. I decided since they will be in school in just a few short years that I would take them "back to school shopping".

My sister and I are planning a shopping trip with the kiddos and will be getting some school supplies and new fall fashions for the girls. My little one, who is 3, will be going into Preschool so we are making her feel like a big girl shopping with her older cousin for back to school clothes. I found some of the cutest little girl outfits and am hoping I will be able to find some of them when out and about today!

Birds of a Feather Dress sizes 7, 8 

Red Hunters

No comments: