Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Body Wraps Orange County Helps Ease Stretch Marks After Baby

A friend of mine just had a precious baby boy, healthy and perfect. He is so sweet and Mom is doing well also. We all know after having a baby, we get the "baby blues". I know after I gave birth I was so thrilled to have my baby finally but I was a little sad with myself. Not to sound selfish but I was disapointed with the stretch marks, different body and weight gain.

Since my life changed from that moment on, putting all the focus on my baby and not myself, I told myself this was a normal feeling. Instead of feeling down on myself I started exercising, eating right and getting body wraps Orange County salons had. It helped lighten up the stretch marks, making them almost invisible, and helped me tighten up my skin again. I got my friend a gift card to get one as soon as she is able because they work so great for newly birthed mommas. Haven't tried one before? I recommend it highly! (I still go get them regularly to give my body a boost after my regular workouts)

No comments: