Pages

Friday, August 09, 2013

Baby Cardigan Onsie

There is something about babies in "adult like" clothes that gets me. It's so sweet to see tiny infants, or toddlers, in clothing that I would wear myself. This adorable leopard onsie has buttons down the front that gives the illusion of a cardigan. This would be so sweet with tiny skinny jeggings or colored denim. These are so nice for little girls and the pattern brings some color up by their face. This cardigan is a specially created one of a kind onsie by Etsy.
Baby Cardigan Onesie - Leopard Print Baby Girl Sweater - Perfect for a Fall or Winter Baby Shower Gift
One thing I'm always concerned about when purchasing baby clothes is the material. I'm always looking for the softest material, as to not scratch or irritate baby's skin. This onsie is nice for cooler weather because of it's knit/light sweater heaviness. Perfect for the upcoming Fall and Winter months.

No comments: