Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Simple Toddler Fashion

So cute!


Lets face it, toddlers can are a handful. If they don't want to get dressed, they aren't going to get dressed. My little one is so stubborn like that, she gets dressed when she wants to and on her terms. I have picked out so many cute outfits for her but if she isn't in the mood she won't wear it which is why I stopped trying.

I now lay out three options for her every morning to choose from and those are her options. I have stuck with simplistic clothing that is easy for her to dress herself with. Now that she is "a big girl" she wants to dress herself. I have been getting lots of simple dresses and leggings, she needs help getting the leggings on of course but shes doing really well with the dresses. This is my favorite latest purchase. You don't see much black for girl's clothes so when I saw this I had to snatch it up.

No comments: