Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Inspiration - Wall Hanging Made of Vintage Baseball Sports Cards




This past weekend I was out antique shopping, as always, and was inspired by the unique displays I found. I always drive by this small antique store, which is located close to my parents house, but have never gone in. I had some extra time so I decided to go in, I'm so happy I did.

I was inspired to get home and create some of my own unique pieces, especially a one of a kind wall piece with baseball cards. There were tons of vintage signs and sports memorabilia, which I'm usually not drawn to but the way they presented it, it was so cool! I bought some old baseball sports cards and am going to try to re-create their displays. (sorry I don't have pics) but I know what I want this wall hanging to look like in my head. It will be perfect for a little boys room or infant nursery. Stay tuned!

No comments: