Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Add Some Fancy to Your Babie's Closet


Wallpapered Closet in Nursery

Today I'm feeling ambitious and I am going to clean out every closet in our house and re-organize. With a new season approaching I want to re-organize my closets and get rid of old stuff we no longer wear/use anymore. Why have the clutter? I'm making a donation, throw and keep pile and I plan on adding some fun features and new organization totes to keep things in order.

With not much space and a lot of stuff, it's hard to decide the best way to organize. I'm on the hunt for ideas and found a few. I'll be stocking up on rolling totes from Target and adding some cute wallpaper to the backs of our closets. If you have to organize you should have fun with it too right? It's cute to have a backdrop of color behind our pretty clothing. I got the inspiration to do this from here.
Wallpapered Bookshelf

No comments: