Pages

Monday, August 05, 2013

The Cutest Gender Reveals

There are some pretty creative people out there. Announcing the birth of your child is now a big deal and has become a huge trend. Many couples will host birth announcement parties or gender reveals through professional photography shots. I think it's so neat and exciting. Although there are couples that choose not to reveal the gender of the baby until birth, I could never wait to see. I wish I would have thought to hold a gender reveal party or photography though, a little late now!

I found these adorable photos of gender reveals. If you know anyone that is pregnant or is planning to be, show them these ideas. For a baby shower idea it would be really cute to take on of these images and put it in a baby book. So sweet and special.


No comments: