Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Infant Headbands and Turbans

I'm a huge headband wearer so naturally when I had a girl I dressed her in infant headbands and turbans. When I see them they make me melt, they are so darn cute! I know they are pretty simple to make but I'm not sewing savvy and would rather buy someone else's really cute creation. I have been seeing tons of baby headbands and turbans on Etsy (go figure) in all kinds of colors and patterns.

These are my favorites. I love the baby turbans and wrap headbands because they are soft and don't irritate baby's skin. If your baby has hair these will help keep them out of their eyes and look darling. I pretty much wear a headband every single day and now my baby does too!

These are some of my favorites

Baby Girl - Infant - Knotted Headband Turban - Speckled Grey 

Baby - Toddler - Girls  - Peach - Turban - Headband 

No comments: