Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sports Cards Made into Chic End Table


http://modpodgerocksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/how-to-build-a-table.jpgNew Moms and Dads get used to staying up all night, rocking baby at random hours and feeding their newborn during the waking hours of morning. Well maybe it's not that they get "used" to it but they just adjust for it. What makes this adjustment a little easier? Lots of coffee, a comfy chair to feed in and a side table to set coffee on.

I recently saw the cutest side table made of sports cards and Modge Podge. Remember my pregnant friend I always talk about ? Yes, I'm going to make this for her :) She has been dilated for a few days so we are thinking the little nugget will be arriving any day now, literally. I want to quick push this project out before she pushes the baby out, haha, I had to.


I got this idea from the Modge Podge Rocks blog, super helpful blog full of craft and DIY ideas by the way. The post is laid out in a tutorial form and shows all the steps necessary. However, instead of creating my own side table I plan on purchasing a junky little table from a thrift store and re-painting it then adding the sports cards to the top with Modge Podge. Hoping it will turn out as cute as this one!

No comments: