Pages

Friday, July 05, 2013

Shower Gift Idea - Nursing Nightlight

Nursing night light with a built in timer that vibrates when you should be done nursing in case you fall asleep and don't know how long its been. This is a great idea for a shower gift!!!!Are you a new Mom or do you know someone that is? I stumbled upon the cutest, and most useful, baby shower gift this afternoon. Have you ever seen or heard of the Nursing Light? I wish I would have had this for my children, it would have saved me a lot. The Nursing Light has a built in timer that vibrates when you should be done nursing. In case you fall asleep and don't know how long you have been nursing your Nursing Light will alarm you with a vibration feel.                                                                                                If you breast fed your children, I'm sure you fell asleep a time or 2. For me, it was just about every time I got up during the night. I have a friend that is due in a few months and I will for sure be getting her this, as she knows she will be breastfeeding. It's only $19.99 so I feel like it's really worth the money. How convenient and cute?

No comments: