Pages

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Handmade Burp Clothes With FREE Pattern

My Happy Nursery Burp Cloths

I'm really in the DIY/handmade mood lately. I feel the quality of items in stores has completely decreased and I'm able to easily make similar items that are better quality, cheaper and exactly what I want. If you are leery about making your own items, don't be. It's much easier than you think and once you get going it's no longer intimidating. Try these easy handmade burp clothes. Follow this link for the free pattern.

10 burp clothes can be made for $6.00
What you need:
Fabric of your choice
Handtowels of your choice

You will be attaching the fabric to the side of the hand towel. I bought my hand towels from the clearance section at Target. Nothing too fancy just simple colors. They work great and are much thicker than other burp rags. These actually pick everything up and don't leave a mess behind. They wash up nice. I choose a softer fabric for the side of the hand towel so the towel part isn't so abrasive. Try it out!

No comments: