Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Baby Swimwear on Clearance at Target


Circo® Infant Toddler Girls' Floral 1-Piece Swimsuit

Circo® Infant Toddler Girls' 1-Piece Swimsuit










We are in the heart of Summer and usually right after 4th of July swimwear, and all summer clothes go on major sale. I won't argue, I'll take cheap prices on Summer items while we are still in mid- Summer. It's hard to believe that in just a few short months school will be starting again, sorry I said it! I'm trying to soak up the last few months of Summer and do something "summery" every single day.

Of course I will be taking the kiddos swimming and found a ton of clearanced swimsuits from Target. I usually don't like spending too much money on baby swimsuits since they grow out of them so quickly. Most of the swimsuits at Target are $10.00 or under right now! Might as well stock up on some for next Summer while your buying now. Get a few different sizes and save a lot of money.


No comments: