Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Chic DIY Wall Hanging for Baby Nursery

Baby Nursery's have to be one of the funnest rooms to decorate. I'm a huge DIY'er so I absolutely love creating soft colored decor for nurseries. Most of my friends are not the type to create their own items, they feel it's much easier to purchase from big box stores so I usually create personalized items for them.

I believe every nursery should have a large letter of the baby's first name on display over the crib. This is pretty common in nurseries, it's kind of "trendy" right now. I mentioned it in a previous post but I created a large "J" for my friend who is due any day now. Her nursery theme is owls, along with rustic nature, so I incorporated into that theme by wrapping the J in twine like rope. I added a few buttons and this is how it turned out, pretty cute isn't it?


No comments: