Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Desginer Baby Clothes - Top 5 Brands



As a lover of designer clothes, there is no doubt that I am a lover of designer baby clothes too.  Now, I don't like the price for designer baby clothes, but there are honest ways around that and I have never been one to let a price tag keep me from getting what I want.
Some of my favorite brands of baby clothes are Polo Ralph Lauren.  I love the brand, but what I like most about their baby clothes is they are not cutesy or plastered with cartoon characters or silly fonts in bright colors, they are tasteful, simple and elegant and that is a style I like for myself as well as my baby.



Hartstrings is another designer brand I like, they have some of the cutest dresses and being they are found predominantly on the East Coast, they are also a little more sophisticated than our West Coast brands.

Naartjie, and Janie & Jack are two others I really love. They have cute prints and patterns and 
classic styles.

No comments: