Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

Getting Noticed!

Who wouldn't want to have the coolest looking baby stroller on the block? My neighbour recently had a baby and, her mother-in-law bought one of those Bugaboo strollers for her! I have to admit I was pretty amazed when she showed me it! She came over yesterday and, showed me all the little accessories to hold everything she needed when her and, her little one were out and about. Wow, I was pretty jealous because, back when mine were little they didn't have much of a choice in what they rode around in. I even asked her if I could go for a walk with her so I could push it! I know it sounds silly, but, it was fun! So, many other mom's would come up to us and, ask about the stroller and, the baby of course! Ha! The attention was kinda fun!

No comments: